Happy Fourth of July!

Hi! My name is Bella and I'm 13 years old. I was inspired to be a blogger by my parents because of my amazing travels around the world and my love interest for  food,  books and movies. They taught me how privileged I am and I'm lucky enough to share my experiences with you. In my free time, I enjoy playing the piano or dancing ballet and currently I'm working on writing a book because of my wild imagination. 

My absolute top favorite book series is the Tiger's Curse written by Colleen Houck. The series is spellbinding combined with hinduism lore and entwined with heartbreaking romance. I guess I related with the main character Kelsey throughout the novel with her independent travels to India. She demonstrated perseverance despite her struggles to break her tiger's curse. All I can say is that this book is a must read and it is one of my top recommendations.

Please do connect with me through Litsy. My username is Bella1217. After all, that's where I share my profound fascination with literature and found Crystal, letting me guest blog!

AND don't forget to visit my blog page at http://journeywithbellaj.weebly.com. Get updated with new flight destinations and new ideas or inspiration!

Happy Fourth of July!

Comments