24 in 48 Readathon Prelim Picks

Hello all! This weekend I'll be participating in the 24 in 48 readathon! It begins at 12:01am on Saturday July 22 and ends at 11:59pm on Sunday July 23. The goal of this readathon is to read for 24 of the 48 hours. You can track my progress here or on Litsy @collegecatlady!

Onward to my preliminary picks for the readathon! I am attempting to dwindle my TBR by only reading books from my own shelf. I am sure I won't stick to this stack of books precisely, but I hope to read most of these during my endeavor (and hopefully more).

1. The Walking Dead Compendium Two
2. The Walking Dead Compendium Three
3. Killer by Sara Shepard (continuing my reread of the Pretty Little Liars series)
4. Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
5. Barbara the Slut and Other People by Lauren Holmes
6. My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
7. Between the World and Me by Ta Nehesi-Coates


Comments